Saturday, September 11, 2010

Letting Go, 10 affirmations by Melody Beattie

"EACH DAY, we can ask for and accept the healing energy of God and the Universe. Open your hearts and let that energy flow to you, through you, and on to others. When you live in the here-and-now, you can allow life to happen instead of trying to force outcomes. When you relinquish regrets over the past and fears about the future, you can truly make the most of each present day."

Here are 10 affirmations to help you let go and let life happen!

.... these affirmations take on such topics as change, fear, self-esteem, risks, forgiveness, peacefulness, & allowance. Here is one sample:

Today I will be open to the process of change. I will trust my Higher Power and believe that the place where I’ll be dropped off is better than the place where I was picked up. I know that change is necessary to take me wherever I need to go.

Melody Beattie - the best-selling author of The Language of Letting Go, has written 12 books.

© 2010 HAY HOUSE

No comments: