Sunday, April 8, 2007

Harmony... Easter Sunday

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi


Today is Easter, and I awoke contemplating "Harmony," the state of being compatible and stress-free in our lives. Stress management is a main focus of my practice as a Certified Whole Health Educator, and harmony strikes a chord.... thinking affirmations...
"My life is in harmony with my divine path."
"My divine path is in harmony with my life."
"My body is in harmony with my life."
"My life is in harmony with my body."

“He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” Marcus Aurelius


The ultimate way to be stress-free in life would be to be in harmony with change....
...in harmony with our environment
...in harmony with our relationships
...with our jobs
...with our energy levels
...with our belief systems
...with our emotions
...with our breath
...with our diet,

And on it goes. How many areas of life can you think of where intending harmony would create the greatest benefit for yourself or for all? There is a gratitude movement, offering gratitude for all aspects of our lives delivers greater returns. How about intending Harmony in All Things? Just see what happens. Try it for a month as an experiment in life.

“Nothing exists without music, for the universe itself is said to have been framed by a kind of harmony of sounds, and the heaven itself revolves under the tones of that harmony.” [author unknown]


Quotes Courtesy of: http://en.thinkexist.com/

No comments: